reviews about school and nursery or kindergarten in Doha | ExpatWoman.com

reviews about school and nursery or kindergarten in Doha

Latest post on 23 January 2015 - 20:09

Hello everyone,
I am a new member and very excited to have a support system like this. It gives me more courage to read your notes and things that you all go through in relocating and transitioning to Doha. Well it looks like we will be also relocating to Doha from USA this summer. I have two girls, one is 7yrs old and the other one is 3.5 yrs old.
I would like hear from you guys which schools or kindergarten your kids are going and what is your advise to us? I have in my list [b]American School of Doha[/b], [b]Compass School[/b],[b] ACS International School [/b]Doha. I have so far nothing for the nursery or kindergarten for my 4 yrs old to be on September 20. I hope that they go to same school but I do not think it will happen. Yes so please let me know what is you experiences with schools and your advices. We will be coming, I think, mid March for touring the schools. Thanks a lot for all your time.

Latest post on 24 January 2015 - 14:33
You need to call them all and find out the application process - I believe some have already closed for 4 years in Sept.