Calls to UK over iPhone | ExpatWoman.com

Calls to UK over iPhone

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 19:44
I think FaceTime is free if you have an i-thing with it installed? You can just use audio if you want, on calls to people who also have an i-thing.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 16:16
You can make calls to landlines and mobiles on Viber too, they are cheaper than Skype to landlines but Skype are cheaper to mobiles. I find Viber better quality these days and don't like the way Skype signs me out automatically on the iPad when I'm browsing, as I miss all my incoming calls if I'm not logged in, whereas Viber is always running in the background to receive incoming calls. Here are the comparisons for the call rates, you do get even better rates with Skype too if you subscribe. http://www.techhive.com/article/2071161/viber-launches-viber-out-low-cost-phone-calls-how-do-rates-compare-to-skype.html
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 23:03
You can use Skype to call land lines
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 22:48
Hi ladies Please can you let me know which apps are best for free / low rate calls over wifi internet to UK landlines and mobiles from my iPhone here in Dubai? Not everyone I need to call is on Skype or vibes so can't make free calls using these Any tips appreciated! Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY