Need to buy a suit set for an interview...suggestions appreciated | ExpatWoman.com

Need to buy a suit set for an interview...suggestions appreciated

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 08:07

Hi All

Has an interview coming up and wants to look smart but not too office professional. Something comfortable and smart looking kind of suits. Had a look at Zara ans M&S and wow!!! ,they are waaaaay above my budget.Does any of you know of any hidden gems out there that sells professional attire.all help much appreciated!!!

MB

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 11:32
Matalan isn't too bad cost wise. They do jackets and skirts/trousers/shift dresses and are all lined Debenhams own make is quite cheap however M&S in Dubai is overpriced compared to the UK I was in H and M at the weekend and most of the blazers/jackets looked as if they had been in the bottom of the clothes hamper for months ( Creased and poorly made) They do have a 3 for 2 offer on though
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 11:12
MB, if cost is an issue, one option is to look in H&M. I know it is not the first shop you would think of for office attire, but they do have some nice pieces that do well at the office. I have a job where I need to always look very professional and I often buy sleeveless tops and suit jackets from H&M. Great prices, they look nice and girly and no one can guess they are from H&M. Two examples: http://www.hm.com/ae/product/30435?article=30435-A http://www.hm.com/ae/product/39863?article=39863-A Good luck for the interview. Be relaxed and confident. Fingers crossed you get the job and at a package you want.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 10:37
Hi MB, hope the interview goes well and you get the job, they will be lucky to have you :)
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:42
Thank you all. What a lot of best wishes!!! Hope I get the job too.... :)
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:32
Debenhams have a part sale on at the moment. Good luck with the interview, hope it goes really well.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:24
I can second Sacoor. Got my interview suit from there and a lot of my work clothes.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:24
Try Express - there is one in Dubai Mall, not sure where else
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:21
Have a look in Debenhams.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:21
Brands for Less. Inside Tchibo store at Muraqqabat or Al Ghazal mall. Always have suits, or at minimum blazer and skirt separates. Really low priced, and great quality. shoes too. Eta hope you get the job! <em>edited by Cherpie on 26/01/2015</em>
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:11
My boss likes Sacoor. They usually have deals on and there is a branch in the Outlet Mall.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY