Family cartoon sticker at the rear mirror of a car..... | ExpatWoman.com

Family cartoon sticker at the rear mirror of a car.....

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 08:09

...Where do I get this? Saw it on someones car in the parking lot today and took an instant liking to it. It was all so personalised,considering it even had the family dog and a hamster in it!!! Would love to get something like that. Anywhere in Dubai can I get it done?

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 12:02
They're everywhere here too - we joke that it's the body count, the more you have the worse driver you are...sometimes my son says look mummy that lady must be really bad, she hit a barbecue !! lol
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 10:56
It's available at Adventure HQ near the counter. Do note however that on registering the car, authorities will peel it off. Was annoyed when it happened to us - had got those stickers all the way from Oz. Wish I had invented them!! They are everywhere in Oz, and a matter of time before we see the same here!!
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 10:39
It's available at Adventure HQ near the counter. Do note however that on registering the car, authorities will peel it off. Was annoyed when it happened to us - had got those stickers all the way from Oz.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:04
We bought ours at Toys r us in Dubai mall, next to Daiso.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 08:57
I've seen them for sale at the Ripe Market in Zabeel, sorry I can't remember the company name.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY