Villa in Arabian Ranches available in March | ExpatWoman.com

Villa in Arabian Ranches available in March

Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 10:40
Got it :)
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 09:08
Hi Frizzy Busy, Please post your email and I'll make a note of it quickly so you can delete.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 18:25
Hi TTucker We will be interested. Our LL has decided to sell apartment after 5 yrs of living here. We be looking at staying for the yr and thereafter.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 12:50
Ah, sorry missed your reply where you had already checked with LL and they want tenants for the full 12 months and pref longer, that's understandable! thanks again
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 12:49
Thanks for your response, we cannot commit for a year as we will need to move into our villa in December. I can certainly contact them ans ask - do you have an email address or something for me? Thanks again B
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 12:38
The LL specifically said 12 months rental and will probably be hoping the tenants will renew/stay for longer than a year.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 11:54
landlord might agree to a 9m agreement, why not check? a tenancy agreement can be for any length of time surely?
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 09:15
Hi bsparky, Sorry to hear you've had a hard time with your tenants. The rent for this AR villa is for the standard 1 year contract at a time. The rent is reasonable because the LL is not a money grabber, so it's actually a great find :)
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 15:55
Hi there, we have had a nightmare of an experience with just buying our villa, and basically the tenant won't move out untill the end of November. If they are interested in renting the villa to us from April to end of November we'd be interested, Let me know. Bianca
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 09:46
A 2 bed in one of the Reems is available in March. Not through an agent (I don't think) so no fees. LL is asking for 140k in 4 cheques. Please post your email if interested. :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY