Musical Act for Private House Party | ExpatWoman.com

Musical Act for Private House Party

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 11:25
I'm a part of a group of musicians that gathers every now and then and jam. There are a lot of good musicians in this group that I can recommend depending on what type of music or genre you want. They have day jobs and are not professional musicians though. Also, you may find acoustic artists on the upcoming concert event at Garden Centre at SZR on Feb11, some of our group members will perform there too, check this out: https://www.facebook.com/events/1583697231875182/?pnref=lhc.recent
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 10:30
Another recommendation for Tim Hassall - he can just bring a guitar and amp if that's what you're looking for. <em>edited by commentator2012 on 26/01/2015</em>
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 10:16
Depends on what you want, Tim Hassall does this sort of thing, and a company called The Fridge also hires out musicians. Google them for more information.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 10:16
Depends on what you want, Tim Hassall does this sort of thing, and a company called The Fridge also hires out musicians. Google them for more information.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 10:14
Morning ladies, I'm looking for some recommendations for a singer or other musical act for a private house party, but it needs to be something low key-ish, as it's an inside venue, no stage or anything, and not a huge space - so can't be too much kit. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY