Aussie family new to Doha | ExpatWoman.com

Aussie family new to Doha

Latest post on 19 June 2015 - 09:12
Hi Westaussie! We are also from Australia and moving next month. I was wondering how the commute is from Al Jazi Gardens to Sherborne school? How long does it take? Thanks!
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 12:55
Hello! My daughter is in Sherborne year 10 and we moved from the US 5 months ago :)
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 08:38
Can't help with the children (mine are much younger) but for the dog join the group "Dog walkers in Doha" on facebook. They do a weekly meet up at Wakra beach and will also be able to give tips on good places to walk. I have a saluki that pretty much has to be dragged on walks so we don't do much more than a walk around the block unless we're out in the desert!
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 07:44
hi Sandy...i should read your post before asking questions...if i come , i bring with me a soon to be 12 yr old son....whose in yr 7 now...i have no idea about schooling so will cross that bridge when i get to it...good luck with every thing!! hope to meet you if i get there... :)...
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 13:54
Hi Everyone, we are 10 days old in Doha and to make our life happy, we need our two children to be happy!! We are from Perth in Western Australia, however we've just spent the last two years in Houston so we're all looking to try and settle in asap and it's not easy when hubby has already started work and I start next Sunday! ugh!! I have a soon to be 15yr old daughter who will be commencing Year 10 at Sherborne in two weeks and a 12yr old son who will be at the same school in Year 7. Anyone out there with similar aged kids? We're in temporary accommodation at the moment but moving to Al Jazi Gardens end of Feb. We also have a dog and I was wondering if anyone knows of an area that is good for dog walks. I'm sure these are the first of my questions and I'd be grateful for any response and any advice on social clubs too. Thanks Sandy