Recommendations for kitchen company to completely redesign my kitchen | ExpatWoman.com

Recommendations for kitchen company to completely redesign my kitchen

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 17:09

Hi all not wanting to spend a rediculous high second mortgage amount aNy recommendations much appreciated. Thank you.

Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 12:20
Hmm we ordered in May last year and had it installed in September - I know the factory was closed for a month over the summer - but we weren't in a rush as had full renovation works going on and weren't ready for ages!
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 11:55
empzy, We checked out Hacker, but the three month schedule they quoted is a major impediment.... how long did it take them to fit yours?
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 11:50
IKEA. Love my new kitchen :)
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 00:31
Few months ago, I was working on my kitchen as well. Been to a few kitchen companies, Hacker, Kitchen Kraft, Kitchen Haus and IKEA. Hacker kitchens are beautiful but way out of my budget. Kitchen Kraft and Kitchen Haus need 3 months for fabrication, I need the kitchen done fast, so finally settled for IKEA. Spend the saving on beautiful marble countertop and appliances. IKEA price is a small friction of Hacker, so in the future, if i get bored of the look of kitchen, I can renovate it again.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 21:11
A friend of ours had her whole kitchen redone by chinese guys from Dragonmart and it looks awesome. She paid a very affordable price too. They were fast as well. I just dont know which shop she went to as there are quite a few...will try to find out.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 18:12
Hi, we used Hacker. Expensive... But worth it, kitchen is absolutely stunning. We opted for Miele appliances but if you pick cheaper options like Bosch etc that can keep the cost down while still getting a really decent quality kitchen. We previously looked at IKEA (problem was designing it tho...) and Under One Roof who manufacture the units etc in Dubai. They have an office in Al Quoz and were the 'middle of the road' option. Really nice designs just didn't fall in love with any! Good luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY