Don't you just hate it when you.. | ExpatWoman.com

Don't you just hate it when you..

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 17:22

..get home from shopping and can't find things[i] you know [/i]you put in your trolley.

*continue*

Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 15:41
..get home from shopping and can't find things[i'> you know [/i'>you put in your trolley. *continue* YES.........!!!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 14:32
know you need a new sim card and are pretty sure you have to drag your husband to the etisalat counter with you, because the account is in his name. And of course your husband is away most of the time for work lol.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 14:02
I sometimes don't know why I even bother writing shopping lists as I always forget to take them with me. Of course, all the items I really need I forget and the ones I buy I have enough of at home. Are we just sticking to shopping? If not, then I hate it when you invite a load of kids over to your house for a playdate and then find a poo at the bottom of your pool. I tell you, these playdates aren't easy.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 13:50
When you need to get somewhere fast, grab your keys, and remember on the elevator ride down that you have no idea where your car is parked, because DH drove it last, thus parked it last. Wee hours in his time zone and phone is off... :angry:
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 13:00
the clock finally strikes 6 pm, you pack your stuff, shutdown the computer, say bye and leave work. reach your car that is parked quite far only to realise you forgot the car key. before you know it you are stuck in traffic an extra 20 mins because of this silly mistake
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 12:37
Go straight from the school run to do your food shopping when its nice and quiet,and realise when you've parked tbe car you've left your purse on the kitchen table!
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 21:38
Get home with your groceries but WITHOUT an item that you cannot live without and you left the house with - your reading glasses. Now reading this page on max zoom level.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 18:03
...have to check the car to see if said things fell out of the bags! Have to go back to the store for "forgotten" ten kg of laundry soap! Etc etc
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 18:02
....have to ask the checkout clerk to swipe the card more than once... Magnetic strips do wear out!
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 17:55
know you need a new sim card and are pretty sure you have to drag your husband to the etisalat counter with you, because the account is in his name.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 17:48
send a long email and after clicking send get kicked out of your account without said long email being sent. Thanks Etisalat.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 17:46
I bought a big box of coffee sachets from C4 that was on offer a couple weeks ago, got home and it wasn't in my bags of shopping. Couldn't find the receipt either. I know I put it in the trolley, but can't remember whether it was put through the scanner or I left it on the belt, or whether I paid for it or not.... I was stressed though, had a grumpy teen with me and my LO wouldn't shut up talking. Note for next shopping trip: Leave LO with stroppy teen :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY