Outdoor umbrella fabric | ExpatWoman.com

Outdoor umbrella fabric

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 21:01

My umbrella shade is torn and damaged. Does anyone know if it's possible buy a replacement shade only as the pole and the stand is still in excellent condition. Or can they be made to measure? Appreciate any suggestions!

Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 19:05
Satwa might also have some but Dragon mart for sure, it is just pain going there.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 20:27
The Garden Centre on Sheikh Zayed Rd sell outdoor fabric. I have never used them but would guess they are quite expensive. We have had all our garden furniture recovered and/or remade by TopCo in Al Quoz. They were made to measure so I am sure they would make umbrellas too. tel: 056 789 2662 HTH thank you so much for this tip ! that sounds great! <em>edited by stinat14 on 28/01/2015</em>
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 17:17
The Garden Centre on Sheikh Zayed Rd sell outdoor fabric. I have never used them but would guess they are quite expensive. We have had all our garden furniture recovered and/or remade by TopCo in Al Quoz. They were made to measure so I am sure they would make umbrellas too. tel: 056 789 2662 HTH
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 13:57
Thank you! MollyMooMoo ! Appreciate your help and will head to dragon mart
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 13:50
There's a place in Dragon Mart that sells umbrella / shade fabric. Sorry, can't remember exactly where it is but it's near the fabric section. They make sun shades to order and fatboy style beanbags - I am sure if you ask someone at the information desk they can tell you where it is.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY