Residence visa with owning a property. | ExpatWoman.com

Residence visa with owning a property.

Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 21:52

Does anyone know how many visas are available with a property if it is worth enough?

Does it make any difference if the property is owned jointly by husband and wife?

Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 10:16
I would be interested in finding out more too. How long does the investor visa last? How many people can you sponsor? Can you sponsor maid? How much is it? TIA I have no personal experience, but a quoogle found this, which might help you? http://www.free-zone-company.com/dubai-uae/content/uae-investor-visa-residence
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 09:32
I would be interested in finding out more too. How long does the investor visa last? How many people can you sponsor? Can you sponsor maid? How much is it? TIA
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 09:02
As usual here, I am the second class citizen. Do you mean to say you are treated as 'second class' because you are a woman? I have never experienced this here. Perhaps if you had applied for the investor visa as a joint owner of the property then you could have been your husband's sponsor.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 08:19
No, my husband doesn't have a UAE Income at all to sponsor me.
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 22:22
Thanks ShellAR, and do you know whether the person with the Investor visa needs a UAE income to sponser his wife?
Latest post on 26 January 2015 - 22:11
We are joint owners and yet my husband has the "Investors Visa" and he sponsors me. As usual here, I am the second class citizen.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY