Suggestions for Summer holiday with Teenager | ExpatWoman.com

Suggestions for Summer holiday with Teenager

Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 12:09

Please can you suggest a holiday with an active teenage 13yr old boy for maybe 10 days. It would hopefully be somewhere where we can join in some of the activities as well. Somewhere in Europe in June as we'll go after visiting family in UK. I'm looking at possibly a luxury style campsite in South of France but welcome other peoples experiences :)

Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 22:21
Ever thought about sending him to camp in Europe? I sent our son to CampSuisse near Geneva. It's for 2 weeks and there are 3 different slots to choose. He ended up going back again another year then he applied to be a camp mentor. He got that and last Summer went for 7 weeks. It is so organized as the campers come from all over the World. Just an alternate for you and him.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 20:55
Look at intrepid or the adventure company. They do family holidays and some with teen departures. Great for only children as there are others there for them to hang out with.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 15:28
Why not look at Neilson or mark Warner holidays they would be suitable.
Latest post on 27 January 2015 - 13:12
How about one of the islands in Greece. I hope I can take my girls there this year. Suggest Paros. It is smaller then the rest but has lots to do.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY