Help me make a decision! | ExpatWoman.com

Help me make a decision!

Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 11:06
Did anyone go to the "Meet the principal" event of Hartland International School? curious to hear your thoughts. We will be looking for a school for our son, we live downtown, but it would only be for Sept 2016 (FS1) or Sept 2017 (FS2). My current thought is that he can do FS1 in the nursery where he currently goes, as we are very pleased with the nursery and they offer FS1. I hear good things about GEMS Primary too, they are also conveniently located from Downtown Dubai. They only accept admissions 1 year prior so other parents have advised me to not only focus on one school as Schooling is like a business in Dubai :).
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 18:56
Hartland International School is a new school, it's close to the Al Ain Road and the Al Khail Road and easy access to Mirdiff. They're having a Meet the Principal this weekend at the Arabian Ranches. https://www.facebook.com/events/1549780935306122/?sid_reminder=5938433649891344384 There are other schools such as The Villa, Kings Nad Al Sheba, Repton, GEMS Al Khail etc all within the same travel route. Hope this helps.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 09:37
Morning Mums, if you could choose any British Curriculum school for FS2 within 15 minutes drive of Mirdff, which would it be? We only need the school for the FS2 year as we will be leaving Dubai after that so budget is not an issue..thoughts please! Thanks in advance x

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY