visitors | ExpatWoman.com

visitors

Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 11:21

Hi Ladies,
I have a guest arriving in a week. I don't plan on being a personal driver, this time. (Last year i was her driver, cook, atm machine, etc).... I want to drop her off at the most convenient metro station.

Is there any by Kings in umm sequim? As I will be doing the school runs from jumeirah village circle to umm sequim area.

Thank you ladies

Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 14:29
Any mall, can have a coffee and then hit the shops or take the metro somewhere else
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 11:50
Isn't it too early to go shopping at the mall when you are doing the morning school run? Why don't you inform her in advance that you have a busy week planned so she will need to make some travel arrangements to get her from A to B and give her taxi numbers.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 11:43
Thanks ladies for the information. Hi Izzy, no my sil, is only here for one thing. Shopping all funded by her brother (my hubby). She will be at the mall everyday or exchanging clothes , that she bought the previous day. I know her ways. She's like this every year
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 11:39
Since she seems to be a burden to you, why cant you brief her to plan for her movements while in DXB
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 11:28
Drop off at any mall would probably be good.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 11:27
Surely visitors come to see you..... no?
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 11:23
I'd drop her off at Noor bank Station or MOE station and leave her to her on devices!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY