AXA Star plus company health insurance - anyone? | ExpatWoman.com

AXA Star plus company health insurance - anyone?

Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 13:13

AXA Star plus company health insurance - anyone? Do any of you lovely ladies have this specific health insurance package. DH's company changed to this on 1st Jan and we are still awaiting cards/policy details etc. I have a very specific question, so if any of you ladies have knowledge of this policy can I post my contact details and contact direct. BTW can't get answers from HR in DH's company and can't get answers from AXA without membership number ? we have exhausted all channels of communication so reaching out for help TIA.

Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 07:01
Used to have it so can try and help. No longer with them. Such bad feedback the company switched providers. Thanks for the offer I have had some answers from GE and she's been a great help.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 22:35
Used to have it so can try and help. No longer with them. Such bad feedback the company switched providers.
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 21:10
Price does not not worth the service .. <em>edited by Beatrice_1st_ help on 28/01/2015</em>
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 13:32
I have AXA star plus through work and will help as best I can Great can you email me on Let me know when you've seen this and I'll detente my details - thanks With your name I expect we could be two Geordies ? edited by dally on 28/01/2015 Got it <em>edited by Geordie expat on 28/01/2015</em>
Latest post on 28 January 2015 - 13:16
I have AXA star plus through work and will help as best I can

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY