Twins expected Aug 2015 | ExpatWoman.com

Twins expected Aug 2015

Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 10:55

Hi

Ive just had a scan at 8 weeks and found to have 2 little ones in there. Of course we are thrilled to bits along with the apprehension of what this will entail.

I would love to meet other parents of twins and hear your stories and take advice on what to do.

As we are here in Dubai without the help of grandparents and long time pals i know i will need a nanny either full or part time just don't know where to start.

happy times but brain frazzled!

Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 15:26
Congratulations on your news. Yes, it's all very exciting and a new experience if they are your first babies. We had no family or grandparents around when we had our children either and so say there's no need for a nanny at all unless you are working or returning to work. Just a structured routine with the babies and household cooking and cleaning works just fine. Hope all goes well throughout your pregnancy. We wouldn't of done things any differently through the years and very proud of the children we brought up. (Mother of two sets of twins).
Latest post on 30 January 2015 - 19:59
Congratulations! That's great news, enjoy the pregnancy experience. I'm sorry I don't have twins but my friend does and said its the most amazing experience ever. Hope you have a healthy pregnancy and congrats again

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY