Bolognese Dog needs a new home | ExpatWoman.com

Bolognese Dog needs a new home

Latest post on 27 June 2015 - 17:40
Hi Sue, Is he still available for adoption?
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 08:30
They know about him but they just got about 15 dogs/pups dropped in their laps today. No worries, the people that want help in finding him a home want to make sure he is happy and so do I :) No way Sue! They had 17 dogs dumped in 20 minutes the other day and the amount of poor puppies that are going into the shelters at the moment is terrible. My heart is breaking for the two little ones that each had a paw cut off by some monsters. Although I am trying to convince my DH that my furbaby needs a buddy, but I am not winning the battle! I will keep plugging away. Stumpy and Bernard are a job lot...... if i had a bigger house i would take them :) My heartbreaks a little evertime i think of them. I hope who ever did this to them, is made to pay either in this life or the next.
Latest post on 30 January 2015 - 20:35
he has enjoyed his first day with his new family :)…..3 children that will dote on him and lots of walks and someone home all the time. He will be one happy puppy :)
Latest post on 30 January 2015 - 20:34
he has enjoyed his first day with his new family :)…..3 children that will dote on him and lots of walks and someone home all the time. He will be one happy puppy :)
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 21:02
We might be interested. How is he with cats?
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 13:54
Have you posted on bin kitty? (i know its not a kitty)
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 13:47
They know about him but they just got about 15 dogs/pups dropped in their laps today. No worries, the people that want help in finding him a home want to make sure he is happy and so do I :) No way Sue! They had 17 dogs dumped in 20 minutes the other day and the amount of poor puppies that are going into the shelters at the moment is terrible. My heart is breaking for the two little ones that each had a paw cut off by some monsters. Although I am trying to convince my DH that my furbaby needs a buddy, but I am not winning the battle! I will keep plugging away.
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 13:42
They know about him but they just got about 15 dogs/pups dropped in their laps today. No worries, the people that want help in finding him a home want to make sure he is happy and so do I :)
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 12:33
Small white furry dogs get adopted very easily. I strongly suggest you contact K9 friends as they have a waiting list of screened potential owners. Go via that route really to ensure he is in safe hands.
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 12:22
he's adorable..... but i do think of spaghetti everytime i read this......
Latest post on 29 January 2015 - 11:56
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolognese_%28dog%29 The lovely little boy dog, about a year old, has papers, vac etc. He is alone over 12 hrs a day :(. His owner would like to surrender him to a loving home where they can spend time together. He is a sweet boy, not sure if he is neutered. He would probably do well with another dog his size or any size for that matter lol....the dog is in the Bichon Frize family of dogs..a companion animal :). Please only serious dog people who have experience. thanks.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY