bad experience with property agent - be careful | ExpatWoman.com

bad experience with property agent - be careful

Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 16:39

hi - not sure if anyone else had a very bad experience with JK - but please be careful in your dealings with them.. i am not writing all the details here but please feel free to ping me and i can share details..

Latest post on 19 February 2015 - 18:24
Sorry saggi_1 you had a bad experience and can only comment on our own dealings but in my experience the agent is sometimes hamstrung by the landlord he/she represents. We have just dealt with JK and they were fantastic! Always professional, on time and hard working. I could not recommend them highly enough! I dealt with Jack Dexter and he was a superstar at returning calls and going the extra mile.
Latest post on 15 February 2015 - 18:21
Abyat Capital......Top notch! :win: They were professional, helpful, honest and they returned calls quickly- Unlike most of the greedy, self serving morally corrupt agents we've dealt with over the years. <em>edited by MoonFlower582 on 15/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 15 February 2015 - 07:29
Thanks for the warning. Just arrived in town from New Orleans, La And We are looking into apartments. were going to contact agents today to view several properties. Thinking about the Corniche and WTC areas - any feedback is appreciated
Latest post on 15 February 2015 - 04:57
Abyat Capital......Top notch! :win:
Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 20:15
Be careful dealing with any realestate agents. Indeed they are some of the lowest life forms on earth, just above bacteria in my opinion.
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 19:10
"pinging" is not an option on EW
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 19:01
Be careful dealing with any realestate agents. JK were good for me but had horrible experiences with some other.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY