Hairdresser needed for blonde hair! | ExpatWoman.com

Hairdresser needed for blonde hair!

Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 21:10

Hi

I have recently moved to Dubai and I am in desperate need to find a hairdresser for blonde highlights. I live near Arabian Ranches and ideally would like a hairdresser that is local or even comes to the house.....and in an ideal world doesn't cost a fortune! Any recommendations?

Many thanks!

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:02
Check 4 Girls Beauty Salon in JLT - They are newly open and their hairdresser is Lebanese! She's amazing and friendly and have done my hair perfectly.
Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 08:32
Also agree SLaM are excellent. Deb or Rachel, haven't used Ali but all these girls were at Salon Inc before.
Latest post on 11 February 2015 - 18:44
Slam hair salon is great in Barsha above Tom and Surge and Ace Hardware. I used to go see the owner (Rachel) at her old salon in Media City before she opened her own salon. I have had many many nightmares with my blonde hair in the UAE. Even a Lebanese hairdresser that literally bleached the hair off my head in Abu Dhabi. (my hair was to the bottom of my back... when I left it was a bob) There are other hair dressers at Slam but I don't like them as much as Rachel. I pay 500 for colour and 750 for cut,colour etc 8007526
Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 17:57
True confessions, I am not a natural blonde either, but it looks like I am! I go to Nabeeha at HairWorks in Al Barsha. She has been doing my hair for two years and I have been very happy with how it looks.
Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 16:42
I am blond ( ahem not natural) I will only trust these salons Salon Ink Donna in Roots Barsha Ali at Slam In 8 years have had soooo many disasters and these are the only salons I trust
Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 16:30
I go to Version Francaise, Marriott Marina. Razwan is amazing.
Latest post on 06 February 2015 - 18:36
I go to Cut Above in Jumeirah and Vikki does my blonde highlights. I was really nervous at first but she has done it again and again and everytime it is perfect.
Latest post on 06 February 2015 - 18:34
I go to Cut Above in Jumeirah and Vikki does my blonde highlights. I was really nervous at first but she has done it again and again and everytime it is perfect.
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 18:39
Kerian 0554153224, on the palm. Awesome for blond hair and so friendly :-)
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 16:46
Try the new Jenny Rose Hair and Beauty Salon in Motor City. I went for the first time to have highlights and roots done. THE BEST EVER!!! Fantastic European salon with staff that listen!!!
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 11:59
Michelle at Chill Salon
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 06:39
I go to Polly at Ted Morgan in Motor City and she is great! HTH

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY