Any updates on Dr Elsa's whereabouts? | ExpatWoman.com

Any updates on Dr Elsa's whereabouts?

Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 22:04

Hi All,

Just posting again on this main thread as the pregnancy thread appears pretty quiet these days.
I'm just wondering if there are any current patients of Dr Elsa's who know of where she is moving to from City or could ask her??

In her words I have one of the most "complex Obstetric histories" she's encountered so I desperately want to see her again to avoid going through the traumatic history all over again but can't wait too much longer.

Many thanks for any help you can offer.
x

http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic232198-any-updates-on-dr-elsas-wher...

Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 16:29
Thank you and for updating!
Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 14:09
Thank you Thank you! Grannychristine! :cool::cool:
Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 11:52
Hi Ladies, I have found Dr Elsa!! She is hoping to open her clinic next week in building 72 DHCC. It's called Dr Elsa new concept clinic. Tel 045547273
Latest post on 19 February 2015 - 10:00
Hi All, Just posting again on this main thread as the pregnancy thread appears pretty quiet these days. I'm just wondering if there are any current patients of Dr Elsa's who know of where she is moving to from City or could ask her?? In her words I have one of the most "complex Obstetric histories" she's encountered so I desperately want to see her again to avoid going through the traumatic history all over again but can't wait too much longer. Many thanks for any help you can offer. x http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic232198-any-updates-on-dr-elsas-whereabouts-forum13.aspx If you have her full name, you can probably find her on facebook, clinics always lie and say doctors have gone home so you see someone else there, i found my dentist on facebook.......:biggrin:
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 21:46
I am not a patient of Dr Elsa's but I have seen her new clinic being set up in Bldg 72 in Healthcare City on the second floor. There is a notice next to the door which has her name on it (one of those "approvals to do construction work" notices). Last time I walked past it, the place was still unfurnished but there was work under way, so that probably means it's opening soon. I don't think they have contact info yet so if you really want to find out more specific info, I think the only way is to go there physically and speak to someone.
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 19:40
Hi ladies, I was at city yesterday and asked Dr.Elsa old nurse Marylou....how? Where? Google? She said she does not know and Elsa has a new nurse...i went ans asked her she said she can not disclose anything as it takes business from City. Not helpful I know! I gave up and am using Dr.Jennifer ( i found her lovely - shes high risk too) Good luck with tracking Elsa down, i heard at the hospital the clinic will be open in March and it will have Dr.Elsa in the name!
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 14:12
Hi I've been trying to locate Dr.Elsa too.. sorry but is it building 27 or 72 ?? Tried googling as well but nothings come up only city hospital. I called City again and they are not giving out any info Does anyone know the name of the clinic or any contact number will be much appreciated.:(
Latest post on 10 February 2015 - 13:21
Thanks a lot CG9
Latest post on 10 February 2015 - 12:33
Hi Chia, A friend of mine delivered with Anne Philips two weeks back and is extremely happy the way it all went. She was consulting her from the start and it was a high risk pregnancy. Hope this helps xx
Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 16:35
She's starting her new clinic in March at 72 healthcare city... Any reviews on Dr Anne Philip or Dr Poornima Deb or Dr Britt Clausen as I want to enroll for my delivery there? <em>edited by Chia on 08/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 20:49
Ooooo, thanks, cymraes, that's a start!! If all else fails I can go pay a visit. Don't suppose you have anymore upcoming appointments and you could get her to give a few more specific details ;) I'll keep googling/cyber stalking her and see what I can find! Cheers.
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 18:35
She told me to google: elsa building 27 healthcare city dubai. Although it doesn't show much! .... Hope this helps, I saw her at City on 9th Jan.... and she told me the above <em>edited by cymraes on 01/02/2015</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 13:29
Maybe she's frozen?
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 12:52
Thanks Citron, yes, I heard the same. However, I cannot find any details of the new clinic and if you Google her everything points back to City Hospital and if you call them they say she no longer works there. Hence I though some current patients might have more information or could perhaps ask her!
Latest post on 31 January 2015 - 22:11
heard she has her own clinic in Healthcare City <em>edited by CitronKB on 31/01/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY