Parking in The Greens | ExpatWoman.com

Parking in The Greens

Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 11:06
Thats a great tip Cornish Pixie, I didnt know you could get annual permits. If we decide to get a second car we'll go down this route too.
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 13:59
Parking in The Greens has become really difficult, you can buy an annual parking permit for the street - that is what we have done, it was AED2500 for a year, not convenient but apart from on Fridays there do tend to be spaces available most of the time.
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 12:23
Hi ladies, My hubby and I currently live in the Greens in a 2 bedoom apartment which only has one parking space allocated in the basement parking area. We will be purchasing a second car but not sure how to deal with the parking situation as paid parking meters have been placed on all the parking spaces outside the buildings. I have called emaar but they were of no help. Anyone know if its possible to purchase/rent an additional parking space and the cost involved? TIA Emaar wont let you rent an additional space ( Many have tried this) The only solution is street parking or find someone who has an extra space that may rent it to you. I have seen one or two people do this and it wasn't cheap, many people wont give up their space as they have visitors etc
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 10:38
Hi ladies, My hubby and I currently live in the Greens in a 2 bedoom apartment which only has one parking space allocated in the basement parking area. We will be purchasing a second car but not sure how to deal with the parking situation as paid parking meters have been placed on all the parking spaces outside the buildings. I have called emaar but they were of no help. Anyone know if its possible to purchase/rent an additional parking space and the cost involved? TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY