How to make a complaint to Mediclinic? | ExpatWoman.com

How to make a complaint to Mediclinic?

Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 16:43

Following several unsatisfactory experiences at a Mediclinic clinic, I would like to lodge an official complaint with their Head Office. However, I can not find an e-mail address/web form for doing this. Last time I sent a complaint to their "info" e-mail address, but I did not receive a reply.

Does anyone have a contact (person or generic "feedback/complaints" e-mail address) to whom I can write?

I also intend to lodge the complaint with the Dubai Health Authority, but I want to make sure that the Head Office has a chance to look into it and respond first.

TIA!

Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 18:18
I would go straight to DHA.
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 16:24
watching with interest. they are hopeless! i had blood tests a month ago and no one has ever called me with the results, depsite me calling on a daly basis!!
Latest post on 03 February 2015 - 22:49
I once had super bad experience with one of their eye doctors in dubai mall. So bad that I actually told the nurse that he was the worse doctor ever and she kinda agreed and suggested that I talk to the manager in duty. I was taken to her room. She listened to me and even noted down things and then asked if she can offer an other appointment for free with an other eye doctor (the head of the department), which I accepted. Not sure if it was followed up or if he is still there.
Latest post on 03 February 2015 - 13:16
Thanks for your suggestions, simpleasabc. Very helpful! I ended up calling their Head Office in Healthcare City on 04 550 8800 and the receptionist was able to give me the names and e-mail addresses of the clinic director as well as the director who oversees all of the clinics. I have e-mailed them and awaiting their response.
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 23:44
I suggest you ring their switchboard and ask for the email address of one or more of these people here: http://www.mediclinic.ae/PageContent.aspx?pageid=374&groupid=1 Alternatively, you could write a "real" letter to the CEO and hand deliver it to Mediclinic Dubai Mall, which seems to be their head office for the Middle East.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY