Birhday Breakfast | ExpatWoman.com

Birhday Breakfast

Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 20:08
Thought it may interest you for future reference, Time Out Dubai has a feature on breakfast venues this week. [b'>Marina/Media City:[/b'> Eggspectation, Leopold's of London, IHOP, Little More, Urban Bistro [b'>JLT & The Lakes:[/b'> Fraiche, Nofara, Reform Social & Grill [b'>Jumeirah & Al Wasl:[/b'> Comptoir 102, Mo's, Omnia Gourmet, Taste Kitchen, The Archive [b'>DIFC & Downtown: [/b'>Baker & Spice, Clinton Street Baking Company, Fournil de Pierre, Maison Bagatelle, The Ivy [b'>Sheikh Zayed Road & Al Quoz: [/b'>Bystro Restaurant & Pastry House, Lime Tree Cafe, Tom & Serg [b'>Dubai Creek: [/b'>Creekside [b'>Al Barsha: [/b'>Klayya Bakery & Sweets
Latest post on 03 February 2015 - 12:26
Thank you All, so much choice! I will most certainly try them all at some point :) x
Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 20:13
The Hamptons Cafe
Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 17:37
Also, Tom & Serg just round the corner from ACE hardware store (it gets very busy on weekends so you may have to wait for a table).
Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 17:33
Leopold's of London at The Beach on JBR. You could eat your fill then walk it off along the beach =)
Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 16:48
Fortnum & Mason is lovely too (but for a more delicate breakfast, lovely teas and a fantastic view on the terrace).
Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 14:38
Fairmont The Palm's Break Slow breakfast is in the monthly deals from The Entertainer. It's really nice and a good deal when it's two for one. What a lovely friend you are! FFx
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 22:41
Reform Social & Grill in The Lakes do a great breakfast menu
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 20:41
25 55 Cafe Bistro in Dubai Marina Yacht Club is quiet and relaxing and has nice views of the yachts docked in the Marina. The Farm in Al Barari is beautiful and a good break from the city.
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 18:11
Hello ladies, I would like to treat my dear friend to a birthday breakfast this week and wondered if you would have any recommendations for a nice place? Many thanks! :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY