Netball Team, Doha | ExpatWoman.com

Netball Team, Doha

Latest post on 22 October 2015 - 08:57
Any netball clubs for age 10 ?
Latest post on 11 October 2015 - 13:50
Hi ladies, anyone that is still looking to start playing netball there will be 2 drop in sessions next week to try out and find a team. Here are the details: Monday Oct 19th and Wednesday Oct 21st are 'Mustering nights'. 6:00pm - 8:00pm, Doha Rugby Football Club courts. All intending players for the 2015/16 season should attend at least one of these nights. The purpose of these nights is to establish how many teams there will be this season welcome new players to the Doha Netball Community meet players and get players for your team Format Come as an individual, or with your team. Games will be 10 minutes long. New players and individual players will be sorted into teams. Existing teams can play as their team. Everyone will get to play - but there will be some waiting time. You do not have to be there for the whole two hours. This is quite informal - be patient with us! Details about costs and the season schedule will be communicated once confirmed. IMPORTANT: ENTRY TO DOHA RUGBY FOOTBALL CLUB You must sign in with one of the committee members at the DRFC gate. You must have photo ID unless you are a DRFC member. (You still need to add name to netball list though). 10 QR per player, per night, for the first two nights to cover court costs. Again - please be patient at this stage. It could take some time to get people through. Parking is limited,, especially on Wednesday night. Be prepared. Additional Information for the 2015/16 season. All teams will need to supply their own bibs. Order them now! Balls will be provided Doha Netball will be run by a committee of players Details to be confirmed - Involvement of Legacy Sport and utilisation of their online platform for league organisation and communication Increased costs per team
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 18:44
Hiya Can anyone help with a netball coaching for 9 year olds ?
Latest post on 18 August 2015 - 15:08
Good afternoon, I am due to move from the UK to Doha in the next week or so and I was wondering if the netball team is still running? I have emailed the rugby club for details Many thanks
Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 18:34
Hi Harriet, I had the same issues when i came out 4 months ago, i couldn't find any information at all on netball. But i'm pleased to say there is a league here! We play at the Rugby Club and at Park House School. I joined a team through a friend but i'm sure if you contact the rugby club they can put you in touch with the organisers. Good Luck! PS i think the season ends in March/April because of the heat but starts up again September/October time
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 18:20
Hello, I have searched a few threads about netball in Doha. Is there still a club set up does anyone know? And if there is, does anyone know who to contact about joining? I am coming over next month and would like to carry on playing whilst in Qatar. Cheers, Harriet, UK