Mediclinic City Hospital gynecologist Reviews | ExpatWoman.com

Mediclinic City Hospital gynecologist Reviews

Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 16:31

Hi All,

I am 22 weeks pregnant and am looking for a good Gynaecologist Mediclinic City Hospital, Dubai. I heard good reviews about Dr Elsa but she is leaving city hospital.

Any reviews on Dr Anne Philip or Dr Poornima Deb or Dr Britt Clausen? Also what about American Hospital? I heard Dr Rajalakshmi is good but it seems the hospital staff at City is much better than American??

Need your help to decide.

Thanks a ton!
edited by Chia on 08/02/2015
<em>edited by Chia on 08/02/2015</em>

Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 09:39
i'm 38 weeks now and see dr. anne philip and really like her.
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 19:15
Hi Lovebop I would like to know more about the midwives and staff at American hospital as I plan to start with Dr. Raj soon. It will be 33 weeks by the time I start with her and based on your experience would like to know more about your experience with American hospital as I have never been there before, Hey there! Just realized u had posted for me. The hospital is lovely. When I was delivering the first time my doctor could either deliver at Medcare on alwasl road or American and she was all praise for American hospital. She said the midwives and staffs at American are way better than any other place and much more calm. In the week that I was at the hospital I didn't come across a single nurse/ staff that wasn't going out of their way to comfort me. My anesthetist was fab aswell. He stayed by my side and kept checking me for equal and complete numbness around the required area. When I shared it with my friends... They were clueless coz during their deliveries at other hospitals they were not checked for numbness. I don't how it will be this time around but I'm certainly going back based on my personal first experience.
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 16:52
Hi Chia, I see Dr. Jennifer Kasirsky at City Hospital, she's American and just so lovely. I'm now nearly 17 weeks and couldn't speak more highly of her. I started out trying to book in with Dr. Britt but she is very busy and I would have had to wait weeks, I think Dr. Jennifer has more availability from experience :-) <em>edited by SJR1985 on 03/05/2015</em>
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 16:26
Hi Lovebop I would like to know more about the midwives and staff at American hospital as I plan to start with Dr. Raj soon. It will be 33 weeks by the time I start with her and based on your experience would like to know more about your experience with American hospital as I have never been there before,
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 16:24
Hey there! Elsa is opening up her own clinic. My friend goes to her. I'll check with her and update you. I delivered my fist child in American hospital and my experience with the hospital staff was fab! Can't say enough about how helpful, sweet and knowledgable the staff was. Pregnant again at the moment and seeing Dr raja Lakshmi. She's great, full of information and very straight forward. I agree, at times find it annoying that I can't directly speak to a nurse when I call regarding anything, I have to put down my query and wait for the nurse to call but the return call usually comes within half an hour..... All in all I love the facilities in American hospital and completely trust the doctor and staff.
Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 16:50
Thank you ladies for your reply! :)
Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 09:30
I was with Dr Britt and cannot speak more highly of her. She was the perfect fit for me and my pregnancy. If number 2 comes along I will be making a beeline to her door and wouldn't even consider anyone else for a second. I had planned to have a few appointments with different Dr's then make my decision. Dr Britt was first on the list and I never bothered trying anyone else!
Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 23:00
Hi, I highly recommend Dr Elsa. I delivered my baby no 1 with her last Yr and my exp was fab! She is an amazing Dr. Lovebop26 - Pls let us know about her whereabouts. Lots of ladies on EW are looking for her.
Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 18:37
Hey there! Elsa is opening up her own clinic. My friend goes to her. I'll check with her and update you. I delivered my fist child in American hospital and my experience with the hospital staff was fab! Can't say enough about how helpful, sweet and knowledgable the staff was. Pregnant again at the moment and seeing Dr raja Lakshmi. She's great, full of information and very straight forward. I agree, at times find it annoying that I can't directly speak to a nurse when I call regarding anything, I have to put down my query and wait for the nurse to call but the return call usually comes within half an hour..... All in all I love the facilities in American hospital and completely trust the doctor and staff.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY