Spouse liquor license | ExpatWoman.com

Spouse liquor license

Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 11:30

Can anyone please give a clear instruction how to apply for. SUPPLEMENTARY license online. When you go on the site, only option is for the application for a NEW licence. Help??

Latest post on 08 April 2015 - 03:34
If you get a liquor license from Abu Dhabi can you use it in Dubai, or do you have to get a separate license for Dubai?
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 22:15
fyi: just because the liqour shops dont ask to see the licence doenst mean that you dont need it... quite often the police sit outside a certain shop and catch you on the way out! its you that will be in big trouble not the shop for selling it to you.
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 22:14
I don't have one and I never any have problems with it... then what you are doing is illegal... everyone that consumes, buys and transport liquor needs a licence... its now done online and its free.. in the past you had to pay quite a lot for the privilege as it was a certain amount times your salary! go online and organise one!
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 17:58
Good to know CouchPotato . Thanks.
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 17:55
I don't have one and I never any have problems with it... Everyone needs their own now. You no longer go on your spouse's license. You apply as normal (by going into a store and picking up a form & completing all the requirements re submitting Tenancy contract etc) and it is signed/stamped by your employer if you are on their visa, or your DH if he is your sponsor. It takes 3 weeks to come back from CID. HTH.
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 17:53
I don't have one and I never any have problems with it...
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 17:53
I don't have one and I never any have problems with it...
Latest post on 12 February 2015 - 12:40
You might wish to check with Spinneys, they will assist you in applying for one at http://spinneysauh.com/liquor-license/