Bitter apple/Bitter Yuck | ExpatWoman.com

Bitter apple/Bitter Yuck

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 00:46
Pet shop at the Green Community shopping centre
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:54
Love bitter Apple! Haven't seen it in Dubai though, I ordered it from Amazon in the US and got it shipped on with Shop n Ship. Have you used to stop your dog from eating plants? No, but I've used it to stop my cat for chewing through cables! Ok, great so it works. Where did you order it from?
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:43
Love bitter Apple! Haven't seen it in Dubai though, I ordered it from Amazon in the US and got it shipped on with Shop n Ship. Have you used to stop your dog from eating plants? No, but I've used it to stop my cat for chewing through cables!
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 14:54
Love bitter Apple! Haven't seen it in Dubai though, I ordered it from Amazon in the US and got it shipped on with Shop n Ship. Have you used to stop your dog from eating plants?
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 14:31
Love bitter Apple! Haven't seen it in Dubai though, I ordered it from Amazon in the US and got it shipped on with Shop n Ship.
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 15:55
Dear ROSIE2121, I just request you all to join this ladies group to share your thoughts & ideas.. & dicuss all ladies from this group r mostly from dubai & sharjah I'm sorry if I have interrupted you :) wanna help you.. thats all Are you dog trainers ?
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 15:46
Hi ladies.. Post all ur doubts in this group.. immediate replies & great community come on join our ladies community in Sharjah. You can collect more information regarding events & happenings in and around Sharjah... Also can make new friends around your area Group name: [b'>Smile Sharjah[/b'> [b'>https://www.facebook.com/groups/smile.sharjah/[/b'> Request to Join our closed group in Facebook. (Men not allowed to join) I think you posted this on the wrong post.....there has been no mention of either of us living in sharjah!! this is about a dog
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 15:34
OMG - so basically 3 hunting/working breeds all rolled into one! That is going to take some occupying. Have you got any brain training toys? Like the Kongs you put kibble in that they have to roll about to get the biscuits out? My last dog was a GSD X Collie and she need stimulation pretty much all the time or she would wreck everything. You need to keep his brain active and wear him out mentally. Yes, we have lots of kong toys for him, I spend so much money on him. I bury bones and treats in the garden for him to dig up and that keeps him occupied for a short time. We have to watch him consistently. He has been neutered so hopefully this wont last forever..
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 12:44
OMG - so basically 3 hunting/working breeds all rolled into one! That is going to take some occupying. Have you got any brain training toys? Like the Kongs you put kibble in that they have to roll about to get the biscuits out? My last dog was a GSD X Collie and she need stimulation pretty much all the time or she would wreck everything. You need to keep his brain active and wear him out mentally.
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 12:40
What breed is he? Is he neutered? edited by FairyDust on 17/02/2015 his dna test said 1/2 Rottweiler, 1/4 German shepherd and 1/4 Shiba inu....hes is really street special....
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 12:25
What breed is he? Is he neutered? I have an 8 month old puppy and the only way to stop him being destructive was through some training. He gets walked twice a day up to 5km a time - he's a saluki X so goes on and on. But the exercise isn't always enough, they need their brains stimulating. Neutering them calms them down a lot as well. Dogs aren't naturally nasty or malicious - that's humans imposing their emotions onto animals and it's just not the case. There's always an underlying reason for a dogs behaviour. <em>edited by FairyDust on 17/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 12:24
Well how about some dog training? Spraying your stuff with other stuff isn't solving the problem. You need to go to the root cause. Why is your dog destroying stuff? The majority of dogs are destructive because they're bored. They're not getting enough physical and mental stimulus to keep them occupied or tire them out. edited by FairyDust on 17/02/2015 This guy is seriously energetic, he gets taken for 3 long walks everyday and goes to dog day care three times a week.....he is only 10mnths old and i know from previous experience pups are like this when they young...but he is possibly the nastiest I have had. I love him to bits though
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 11:55
Well how about some dog training? Spraying your stuff with other stuff isn't solving the problem. You need to go to the root cause. Why is your dog destroying stuff? The majority of dogs are destructive because they're bored. They're not getting enough physical and mental stimulus to keep them occupied or tire them out. <em>edited by FairyDust on 17/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 17 February 2015 - 11:47
Hi, does anyone know where I can get this? I need to spray my plants with it to stop my dog from destroying everything in the garden. Or, if anyone has an recommendations to make him stop.....he destroy three pot plants yesterday cost over 300dhs....Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY