New Cedre Villas in Silicon Oasis | ExpatWoman.com

New Cedre Villas in Silicon Oasis

Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 10:29

Hi, does anyone know the actual location of the new Cedre Villas. I have seen them on dubizzle but the map isn't very clear.

Also, is there a "trusted" broker to go through for that area? Dubizzle is such a clusterf...I mean it's filled with so many of the same postings copied by different brokers. It's hard to know who to go through.

Latest post on 29 September 2015 - 14:32
I'd also like to know what it's like to live in DSO. - The apartments: they dont seem very appealing from the outside - are there any nice apartment buildings? - The villas: are they well maintained? Are they freehold? Or leased by DSO authority? We would be looking at renting. - Traffic: I read another post here that traffic is horrendous in the mornings, is this true? All feedback appreciated, thanks!
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 10:25
Slightly off topic, can anyone tell me how is it living there, I live in vibrant apartments and feel it will be too quiet for us. I have a 5 yr and 2 year old. TIA The new villas are basically attached to the old development so location wise it's practically the same. To my knowledge the new ones are being rented out by the DSO authority. The cedre villa community is excellent for families, we have two kids and they love the park, swimming pool, Kid's Jungle at the community Center.
Latest post on 27 July 2015 - 22:39
Slightly off topic, can anyone tell me how is it living there, I live in vibrant apartments and feel it will be too quiet for us. I have a 5 yr and 2 year old. TIA
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 11:59
How well do you know Cedre? The new villas are just outside the previous perimeter walls of both phase 1 and 2 as far as I can see (in the direction towards Academic City road). Im not sure how to access the ones outside phase 1 but the ones by phase 2 are accessed through the "old" gate through E and F block. ETA: Cant help you when it comes to brokers but I was under the impression that the "old" Cedre Villas were all rented out and sold by DSO themselves. Check https://www.dsoa.ae/en/ <em>edited by Pupa on 23/02/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY