Too good to be true? | ExpatWoman.com

Too good to be true?

Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 12:01

This could every woman's dream, low calorie chocolate that reverses ageing!

Launching next month - A new dark chocolate bar will be in the shops soon that claims to reverse ageing.

"Anti-ageing chocolate which reduces wrinkles developed by Cambridge University spin-off
A daily 7.5g bar of the chocolate can change the underlying skin stucture of a 50 year old to that of someone in their 30s, say developers

‘Esthechoc’ the brainchild of a Cambridge University spin-off lab, claims to boost antioxidant levels and increase circulation to prevent lines and keep skin looking youthful and smooth."

Further trials needed,

Count me in!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11423029/Anti-agein...

Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 10:28
If this chocolate really works then it would really be a miracle bar.:confused:
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 20:37
Although it does say "underlying skin" not the actual skin. So how many years would you have to eat this "high end bar" to see results? According to the press release they tested 3000 volunteers over four weeks and saw an improvement of their wrinkles. http://www.hngn.com/articles/71547/20150222/new-anti-ageing-chocolate-bar-makes-skin-up-to-30-years-younger.htm I have been researching a bit about this new product's appearantly miracle ingredients and gather that its a formualtion of antioxidants already well known to be effective and these have been available for some time, so nothing that new about it other than the actual formula that puts all these elements togther in a tasty form. What I have come to is that its perfectly simple to reproduce the effects claimed by taking the supplements that it contains individually, it just would not be quite a nice to eat as a bar of choc but if you're just looking for the anti ageing benefits you can do this yourself with a combination of the same components. I am going to give that try now that i have identifed all the neccessary ingredients that are easilly available for less money than this choc will be sold for when its comes out onto the market. I think the combination potentially could be beneficial as these known ingredients are already tried and tested. Its really all about marketing as usual! <em>edited by chezmoi on 23/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 17:17
aww! miracle chocolate! i hope it tastes good too! :D
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 15:48
This could every woman's dream, low calorie chocolate that reverses ageing! Launching next month - A new dark chocolate bar will be in the shops soon that claims to reverse ageing. "Anti-ageing chocolate which reduces wrinkles developed by Cambridge University spin-off A daily 7.5g bar of the chocolate can change the underlying skin stucture of a 50 year old to that of someone in their 30s, say developers ‘Esthechoc’ the brainchild of a Cambridge University spin-off lab, claims to boost antioxidant levels and increase circulation to prevent lines and keep skin looking youthful and smooth." Further trials needed, Count me in! http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11423029/Anti-ageing-chocolate-which-reduces-wrinkles-developed-by-Cambridge-University-spin-off.html sounds too good to be true
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 17:58
Although it does say "underlying skin" not the actual skin. So how many years would you have to eat this "high end bar" to see results?
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 17:56
I'm in!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 17:52
Count me in, too!
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 12:02
Me too

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY