IVF success rates in Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

IVF success rates in Dubai

Latest post on 15 March 2015 - 14:02
I totally agree about the necessity for going with whoever you're most comfortable with. Fertility treatment is so demanding both physically & mentally. My husband & I gave up after a few attempts & another friend of ours' after 13 failed attempts here. There are clearly success stories though. Best of luck.
Latest post on 14 March 2015 - 23:51
Ask the clinic if the success rate is based on chemical pregnancy or live birth.
Latest post on 12 March 2015 - 23:11
Just been told I need to go for IVF iPad I wish to have another child. Does anyone know the cost of IVF? thinking of trying out bournehill as I have heard good things about them. Thanks
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 17:18
Hello Endomum, I agree with Birchy that this is individual experience. I had checked reviews of all the clinics and found them more or less similar for most of them. You will find more reviews for Fakih because they have been in business here for quite a while compared to some others. I was so confused while deciding, but went to Bournhall Clinic just on a gut feeling. I have only good things to say about Bournhall. The team is thoroughly professional (some may call it clinical but I prefer it that way) and the facility is very clean and the way I wanted. Dr. Robertson is an expert in the field and did my IVF. Am happily pregnant now in the first try. I would suggest that do not try to decide based on success rates and statistics. I have heard enough instances of success and failures from all the clinics. It depends on the medical condition, age, etc as well and more importantly luck factor. So I wish you all the very best in choosing the clinic and the procedure itself.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 14:21
Having been through numerous rounds of IVF i would say that you go where you are most comfortable, I went to Dr Fakhi and didn't gel well with him at all, it all felt very clinical and a money pit rather than anything else. I went to Dubai Fertility Clinic and met Dr Wael, he had excellent feedback and a good success rate however after 3 rounds we gave up. It is a very personal thing and only you will know where you will feel comfortable, I wish you all the very best of luck xxxx
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 00:43
Try acupuncture with your IVF. Dr Fakih or go to your home country... Many friends were unsuccessful here and then went home and were fine.
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 21:14
A girl I know had 2 successful IVFs at injab with dr Ashraf in Sharjah. She has 2 daughters 5 & 3 and she's considering a 3rd one I don't have much details about the hospital or Dr. Good luck xx
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 20:59
Thanks pokahantas I hear that a lot from people. My main concern is we can only really afford one attempt so I want to go with the best.
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 08:44
hi Endomum I would really highly recommend Fakih. I love the staff there and I feel there is real personal approach. I haven't been to Bournehall but a friend told me it has a very 'clinical"' environement and she wasn't so comfortable there. you should try Dr Mohammed Eid at Fakih. He is a consultant with plenty of experience. I just got my BFP with him after my 2nd attempt at the clinic. wish you the best of luck xx :)
Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 20:35
Hi everyone, I'm looking to try IVF and have been looking for a clinic to go to, based on recommendations from friends I have narrowed it down to three centres - Dr Fakhi, Bourne Hall and Gargash. I have asked them for their success rates and they are all so different I don't know what to believe! Bourne Hall claims to have a success rate of 70% but Fakhi said only 40% even though I have heard so many good stories about Fakhi and not a lot about Bourne Hall. Does anyone regulate these centres? Should I pay any attention to success rates? Or should I be going with the one I feel most comfortable with and to find that out do I really have to pay thousands of dirhams having consultations with all of them? Any advice people have would be greatly received! Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY