Warm jackets in larger sizes | ExpatWoman.com

Warm jackets in larger sizes

Latest post on 22 February 2015 - 21:55

Can anyone tell me where I can find a very warm jacket (am going to Norway) in a larger size. Somewhere that doesn't break the bank. I was able to find a down jacket in my size at approx aed 2000, but find that a bit steep

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 15:14
In Marks & Spencers ( Wafi Mall) a few weeks back they had a large range of winter coats and jackets. Back in the UK they sell padded down filled jackets that are "storm proofed", they might have them here. They are not expensive and have generous sizing up to a 22/ 24. You could also try North Face ( Dubai Mall 1st floor next to Gallerie Lafayette) or there is another sports shop that sells winter gear on the ground floor ( also near Gallerie Lafayette more or less opposite where North Face is). North Face is more expensive but those types of jackets cost around £100 - 150 in the Noth Face UK stores so should not be 2000 aed here. The other shop ( sorry can't remember the name) also has very good sales - you might be lucky and catch them selling off the winter stock. <em>edited by Genie on 23/02/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY