Looking for a good technical hair stylist help pls | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a good technical hair stylist help pls

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 08:46

Hi ladies my old stylist left Dubai last year and I've been looking for another great stylist. I have shortish hair with a textured style. Just tried another hairdresser yesterday and she gave me a bob!!! No texture no weight cut out at all and cost a fortune to boot!
Am pretty upset as I feel old with this style it's not the modern look I want :(
Please if any of you lovely ladies can help I'd be so grateful xx

Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 09:11
Try 4 Girls Beauty Salon in JLT
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 16:22
Actually the website has been closed but you can find photos and contact details on her facebook group https://www.facebook.com/organicstylista
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 11:51
If you are happy to have the hair stylist come to you in your home I recommend Caroline Kassem, she is great! http://www.carolinekassem.com/ (website is not loading for me right now, dont know if its temporary but if you want to give her a try let me know and I´ll pass on her phone number)
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 11:15
Thank you so much have checked out their websites and I'll give Slam a try as they are closest to me ;):cool:
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 11:08
I too have short'ish hair and go to Louise at Hairworks in China Court, Ibn Batuta. Tell her what you want and she will do it, or at least she has with mine and it's always been a great cut.
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 09:17
Hi ladies my old stylist left Dubai last year and I've been looking for another great stylist. I have shortish hair with a textured style. Just tried another hairdresser yesterday and she gave me a bob!!! No texture no weight cut out at all and cost a fortune to boot! Am pretty upset as I feel old with this style it's not the modern look I want :( Please if any of you lovely ladies can help I'd be so grateful xx Slam or Salon Ink. Seen good short hairstyles from both. Kelly at SI and Ali at Slam have both dealt with my hair when it was both short and long Both are very good however Kelly isn't the easiest to get an appointment with as she is in demand!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY