Suitable Beachwear.. | ExpatWoman.com

Suitable Beachwear..

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 10:00

Have been spending some of my free time at the Dubai Marina section of beach where the attire is pretty much anything goes as long as the goodies are covered.Can anybody tell me if there is a dress code for ladies up there while bathing and also for just walking around town would also help? Thanks

Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 16:00
All of Mona1 's posts have been looking weird to me for awhile, this forum is strange! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that, LOL!
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 10:56
Just use your common sense. As you would anywhere else. Beachwear is suitable while at the beach or pool. And more appropriate clothing according to wherever you are going. For example what you wear to the mall or supermarket is not going to be the same as what you would wear to a formal event, office or party.
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 20:47
All of Mona1 's posts have been looking weird to me for awhile, this forum is strange!
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 20:35
Have been spending some of my free time at the Dubai Marina section of beach where the attire is pretty much anything goes as long as the goodies are covered.Can anybody tell me if there is a dress code for ladies up there while bathing and also for just walking around town would also help? Thanks 22nd June 2008, 08:03 PM Suitable Beachwear Have been spending some of my free time at the Dubai Marina section of beach where the attire is pretty much anything goes as long as the goodies are covered. Can anybody tell me if there is a dress code for ladies up there while bathing and also for just walking around town would also help? Thanks Potts www.expatforum.com/expats/dubai-expat-forum-expats-living-dubai/6686-suitable-beachwear.html [b'>[i'>???[/i'>[/b'> <em>edited by chezmoi on 25/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 10:29
Have been spending some of my free time at the Dubai Marina section of beach where the attire is pretty much anything goes as long as the goodies are covered.Can anybody tell me if there is a dress code for ladies up there while bathing and also for just walking around town would also help? Thanks Bikinis/full swimsuits are okay I would cover up knees, shoulders, cleavage whilst walking off the beach/public areas although many people don't Just be respectful

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY