Pregnancy and unmarried | ExpatWoman.com

Pregnancy and unmarried

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 10:17

I know the score here, but think I may be pregnant. I'm not yet married, but am engaged. I need to make a GP appointment to confirm the pregnancy. Will they do anything with me being unmarried if the test is positive? Or do I have some leeway? Totally unexpected and now in blind panic!

Latest post on 16 April 2022 - 17:27
I have recently lost my job at home, and I was bored with virtual currency. Who knows the benefits of this financial product, and can communicate with each other. There is still a little profit in boredom.
Latest post on 15 April 2022 - 11:04
Hi did this clinic work? Unmarried and pregnant. Leaving in March but I need a check up
Please let me know if it's good clinic to visit for unmarried
Latest post on 15 April 2022 - 11:00
Please go to Medcare Women and Children Hospital, in Sheikh Zayed Road a lot of doctors can help you about it.
Hello, please anyone recommend me a doctor am in first month but unmarried. I need checkup
Latest post on 18 March 2022 - 18:05
Same situation. Have you found a doctor?
Same situation have you found a doctor?
Latest post on 10 January 2022 - 11:45
Hi were you able to find a doctor? I need one
Please go to Medcare Women and Children Hospital, in Sheikh Zayed Road a lot of doctors can help you about it.
Latest post on 09 January 2022 - 12:48
Congratulations For Your Upcoming Baby . Just Share your Panic With Your Future Husband. He'll be Help You .
Latest post on 06 January 2022 - 23:07
I'm looking for someone who can help me which clinic can I visit. I am currently pregnant and unmarried I need to do some test to make sure my pregnancy is healthy. I'll be leaving in a few weeks b...
Same situation. Have you found a doctor?
Latest post on 06 January 2022 - 23:03
Hi, I want to go back to my country but I need a result of ultrasound and a fit to travel letter from the doctor, any recommendation please, need it badly. I am unmarried but pregnant
Hi were you able to find a doctor? I need one
Latest post on 06 January 2022 - 22:04
Hey Radley.. How did it go? I hope you didn't face any problem.
Latest post on 06 January 2022 - 17:53
Hi @JK21maryam have you been to Right Medical Clinic in Sharjah. Did they ask you if you are married. Thanks
Hi did this clinic work? Unmarried and pregnant. Leaving in March but I need a check up
Latest post on 31 July 2021 - 18:16
My recommendation for LEGAL SAFE CLINIC IN DUBAI UAE CALL+27640564670 women's clinic Dubai offering same day confidentially services that are safe and pain free using Medically approved pills, Pre ...
Hello everyone is it allowed to travel the unmarried woman here in UAE, I have plan to buy ticket going back my country, if it's yes, what are the requirements needed, they will still hold me?
Latest post on 31 July 2021 - 16:12
Yes, highly recommended .right medical clinic sharjah. Obyg is filipina.
Hi @JK21maryam have you been to Right Medical Clinic in Sharjah. Did they ask you if you are married. Thanks
Latest post on 31 July 2021 - 13:27
any updates?
Hi have you found the clinic you are looking for?
Latest post on 17 July 2021 - 09:40
have you found any clinic?
Hi any update? and I want to ask if I will do the ultrasound privately, can I still use the result for any legal purposes or for any government requirements.
Latest post on 17 July 2021 - 09:12
giving birth also is allowed now? even if not yet married?
Hi, I want to go back to my country but I need a result of ultrasound and a fit to travel letter from the doctor, any recommendation please, need it badly. I am unmarried but pregnant
Latest post on 24 June 2021 - 16:53
that is fake news, it is not allowed here
Latest post on 21 June 2021 - 23:39
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/unmarried-women-no-longer-have-to-flee-uae-if-pregnant-03flrlg7t You no longer have to flee
Latest post on 21 June 2021 - 23:35
I want to get ultrasound privately... Where can I get clinic in Dubai, or sharjah please advice me
have you found any clinic?
Latest post on 21 June 2021 - 22:59
Hello. Any update on this? Have you go for check up already?
Not yet. Still hoping to find a good Ob doctor who can understand my situation
Latest post on 21 June 2021 - 18:29
I have same concerns too. Badly needed an Ob doctor for safe pre natal check up for unmarried pregnant. Pls help.
Hello. Any update on this? Have you go for check up already?
Latest post on 14 June 2021 - 15:22
Hi is this true please email me with your experience with here [email protected] please I need help please contact me
Hi
Latest post on 14 June 2021 - 15:03
Hi is this true is this dr allen legit and where is her clinic please email me [email protected], thank you please reply I need help.
I have same concerns too. Badly needed an Ob doctor for safe pre natal check up for unmarried pregnant. Pls help.
Latest post on 08 June 2021 - 11:19
Hi is this true is this dr allen legit and where is her clinic please email me [email protected], thank you please reply I need help.
any updates?
Latest post on 17 May 2021 - 19:26
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/unmarried-women-no-longer-have-to-flee-uae-if-pregnant-03flrlg7t You no longer have to flee
Latest post on 17 May 2021 - 17:46
Hi please I’ve done 3 tests and they’re all negative I haven’t gotten my period in 3 months and I’m worried @jk21maryam can I have your email so we can talk and is dr isma real and reliable, my ema...
Hi ,you can email me at [email protected] .
Latest post on 17 May 2021 - 17:44
Please I need help please reply to me
Yes, highly recommended .right medical clinic sharjah. Obyg is filipina.
Latest post on 17 May 2021 - 15:21
Hi is this true please email me with your experience with here [email protected] please I need help please contact me
Latest post on 17 May 2021 - 15:19
Hi but there are some hospital which is accredited here. And private clinic is not included as I've known all is government clinic.
Please I need help please reply to me
Latest post on 17 May 2021 - 15:18
Hi but there are some hospital which is accredited here. And private clinic is not included as I've known all is government clinic.
Hi please I’ve done 3 tests and they’re all negative I haven’t gotten my period in 3 months and I’m worried @jk21maryam can I have your email so we can talk and is dr isma real and reliable, my email [email protected] please email me
Latest post on 08 May 2021 - 06:54
Right Medical Center Sharjah
Is this safe this clinic to go... please reply I need to get premarital test

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY