Spoiler Alert Oscars DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW | ExpatWoman.com

Spoiler Alert Oscars DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 11:26

Eddie Redmayne got best actor
So pleased as he was amazing as Stephen Hawking

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 13:00
Eddie Redmayne got best actor So pleased as he was amazing as Stephen Hawking anyone falls on the stage this year??
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 12:59
Eddie Redmayne got best actor So pleased as he was amazing as Stephen Hawking I don't mind but just to let you know anyone logging in and going straight to 'recent posts' as I do will see your entire post text immediately without having the chance to avoid reading it because the text displays in full and the title is on the sidebar very tiny. So putting up a spoiler alert title does not work unless you are going to log straight into the Dubai forum. No problem for me at all just letting you know :) Thanks, I didn't know that :)
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 12:57
Eddie Redmayne got best actor So pleased as he was amazing as Stephen Hawking I don't mind but just to let you know anyone logging in and going straight to 'recent posts' as I do will see your entire post text immediately without having the chance to avoid reading it because the text displays in full and the title is on the sidebar very tiny. So putting up a spoiler alert title does not work unless you are going to log straight into the Dubai forum. No problem for me at all just letting you know :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY