DEWA. After final bill is requested | ExpatWoman.com

DEWA. After final bill is requested

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 12:26

How long is it before they cut you off after you have requested the final bill? Also once the request has been made, how many days later are you able to pay it and recover the deposit? Asking as we are leaving the country. TIA

Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 12:44
When DH left DEWA he gave 40 days notice as he knew the date of leaving the villa. Received his bill online and the deposit was automatically offset (although he did not request for a cheque) against the final bill. Someone else may offer a different alternative. Good luck with your move!
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 12:43
How long is it before they cut you off after you have requested the final bill? Also once the request has been made, how many days later are you able to pay it and recover the deposit? Asking as we are leaving the country. TIA I think from memory mine was around 3 working days and they deducted the deposit from the final bill and gave it to me in person at the DEWA place near WAFI. They are really helpful over the phone so give them a call http://www.dewa.gov.ae/consumers/customerguide/service.aspx?serviceno=119 <em>edited by sarahlou123 on 23/02/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY