Help - party suggestions to accommodate teenager with limited mobility/wheelchair please? | ExpatWoman.com

Help - party suggestions to accommodate teenager with limited mobility/wheelchair please?

Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 11:03
Club Rush at Atlantis?
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 20:42
For the indoor range the SSC has stairs going up, so might not be ideal. Plus on the shooting front, not sure all parents would be thrilled about their kids being taken to mess about with fire arms. Most bowling alleys have the metal rigs to assist people who can't stand to bowl and I would have thought most would have wheel chair access.
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 20:33
Cafe Ceramique ? Interactive , creative , and guests take home their own artwork piece. They have a back room for music too
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 20:13
How about clay pigeon shooting at Jebel Ali? Just googled it and it's for 13 years and up. Sure you could do that seated? You could always ask them if it's something they might fancy! http://www.jaresortshotels.com/Properties/JAGR/SportsLeisure/ShootingClub/ActivityCentre.aspx
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 17:11
I'm looking for suggestions for a 15th birthday celebration, for about 10 boys & girls, which allows a guest with limited walking stability to take part either in a wheelchair or unaided. A movie is the obvious option but we would prefer something more exciting if possible. I wondered whether any bowling alleys accommodate wheelchairs here? Or maybe archery at Sharjah Shooting Club? My DS likes the idea of rifle shooting there but I don't know whether there are any age restrictions or whether it is suitable for someone with mobility issues. Their website isn't very helpful, unfortunately. Hoping you have some great ideas, as I'm struggling! Thanks for any help.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY