miami or dubai | ExpatWoman.com

miami or dubai

Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 12:27
If it makes sense financially and you are up for the adventure go for it. May be a good idea to go for a look-see beforehand to give you an idea of the location and type of housing you will be able to afford on your salaries, the lifestyle, taxes, etc, things that are important to you.
Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 12:19
hi ya ..we have no kids , its just us two and our cats .. husband is american/british and i am from the uk ..we are in our late 30s edited by stylex1 on 23/02/2015 As you are still young, free and have no kids - I'd say do it! While you can, and it is easy enough to do.
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 20:42
It sounds amazing, or at least, something different! There's a bit of a crime issue, and lots of partying but if your DH is American its not a big deal. I had a friend move there from Cali for a medical job but ended up not staying with it. I've known people waiting and trying for years to get positions in the US.
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 20:35
hi ya ..we have no kids , its just us two and our cats .. husband is american/british and i am from the uk ..we are in our late 30s <em>edited by stylex1 on 23/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 19:59
Wow that is an incredible opportunity. For me it would depend on your age, children (have any), where you are from originally?
Latest post on 23 February 2015 - 19:13
we have been offered a role in miami and are wondering if we should leave after being here for 10 years ..any advice from the wise ladies ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY