VLCC Wellness - anyone been? | ExpatWoman.com

VLCC Wellness - anyone been?

Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 11:42

Has anyone here been to VLCC Wellness? I received a gift voucher and was looking at their website to see what they offer, but can't see a straightforward 'menu' of services or prices!

Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 19:49
Sent you a message horizonmum you can remove your email :)
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 11:27
I've never been there, but they send me an unbelievable amount of advertising text messages
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 10:20
Yes I went for a consultation where I was quoted 12k. Decided to try the clean 9 instead and FIT program instead which is a 69 day weight management program total cost for the 69 days was 2800. I've gone from a size 22 to 18 in 3 weeks I feel great am not hungry at all and get 1 to 1 support from the lady who sold it to me whenever I need it. TBO I've tried everything out there and this is easy to follow at no stage am I hungry or craving anything and it's got rid of my diet soda addiction. Happy to pass on the details of my lady if you want them. i'd be keen to hear more about this... can you email me on horizonmum2 at gmail dot com
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 07:48
Yes I went for a consultation where I was quoted 12k. Decided to try the clean 9 instead and FIT program instead which is a 69 day weight management program total cost for the 69 days was 2800. I've gone from a size 22 to 18 in 3 weeks I feel great am not hungry at all and get 1 to 1 support from the lady who sold it to me whenever I need it. TBO I've tried everything out there and this is easy to follow at no stage am I hungry or craving anything and it's got rid of my diet soda addiction. Happy to pass on the details of my lady if you want them.
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 17:46
Hey, I also received my gift voucher from VLCC. I called their Customer Care and they helped me to take a slimming treatment. You can call them at 800-8522 to check out about your voucher.
Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 11:48
There are a few old threads on here but they aren't very favorable Input "VLCC" in to the search post above and you can read them

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY