Is anyone here on Natural Dessicated Thyroid | ExpatWoman.com

Is anyone here on Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Latest post on 30 March 2016 - 13:24
I was also diagnosed with Hashimotos by dr Ana Sepiolo, very thankful to her for all the tests she'd run for me. She is very knowlegable about thyroid and she was the one who told me it was possible to get NDT in Dubai. Unfortunately i havent tried NDT, hence, I do not know the details of the pharmacy where you can get the sheep NDT, however, dr Ana can write a prescription for it. What helped me the most with Hashimotos was selenium! I take supplements now and eat 1-2 brasil nut every single day. Hope this helps.
Latest post on 30 March 2016 - 13:08
hi ..this is stylex1 .. i got my medication through the american postal service to dubai as my american husband is a US govt personnel here .. i much prefer ndt ..basic conversion is from levo to ndt ..a few months of adjustment then good to go .. Thanks for replying!!! Good to know that you get it through the US Postal Service. Do you fill your prescription online? The reason I ask is because I am about to go see my endocrinologist and tell her about NDT. If you can tell me which online page you get your medicine from so I can tell her so she can prescribe me the medicine (hopefully).
Latest post on 29 March 2016 - 18:05
wow I am happy to find other people with Hashimoto's in Dubai! OK that sounds a bit weird but good to know I am not alone. Chocobella, I hope you do not mind that I will also send you an email, I would appreciate all the info you have from your journey. I was diagnosed in November 2015, first on levo 25 mg and since February on 2 grains compounded T3 and T4, which made me feel a bit better but my heart rate sometimes goes up and it scares me a bit as I read that could mean overdosing. So I skip some days and do not take the medication. Last week I had a blood test so I am expecting results soon. BTW, I go to Dr Ana Sepiolo, who is a gynaecologist, she diagnosed me with Hashimoto's so I am very grateful that by coincidence she really got my symptons right and started testing in that area. Anyway, just a proposal, maybe we should create a private group on facebook, where we can share tips, where to buy supplements, what brands, medication, food, recipes... just a thought.
Latest post on 28 March 2016 - 09:49
hi ..this is stylex1 .. i got my medication through the american postal service to dubai as my american husband is a US govt personnel here .. i much prefer ndt ..basic conversion is from levo to ndt ..a few months of adjustment then good to go ..
Latest post on 27 March 2016 - 12:32
i was on levo for 15 yrs and on ndt the past year ..brilliant ..got them from the states though as they are not avail here .. its super !!! Hi stylex1 !!! I was wondering how did you buy the NDT in the states? Did a doctor in Dubai give you the prescription to buy it? I'm really interested in trying NDT.
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 12:11
Thanks, Chocobella, emailing now :)
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 21:57
Sam7, there are no doctors here who follow the STTM protocol but my doctors are very open minded and welcome my research. Write to me at my email address and I will give you all the info and more. My email address is in my last response. LovelyLillies, I'll be very interested to know where I can find sheep NDT here. Would it be possible for you to find out please? Thank you so much! Lilypad28- reminds me of my favorite Essie nail color! :-), I've responded to your email. <em>edited by Chocobella on 26/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 12:01
Chocobella, can you recommend a doctor here then who will run the required tests and look into it properly? Last doctor I went to said my results were "normal" and left it at that, so I still don't have any answers ...
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 17:36
Thankyou for the replies ladies. Chocobella I have emailed you , you can remove your email address now if you need to. LovelyLilies Do you actually have the name of the pharmacy that is selling halal sheep NDT. I need to confirm this from the pharmacy itself before I go looking for a doctor who would be willing to manage my thyroid using NDT and prescribe it :)
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 09:22
I am not taking it but was previously told by my doctor that sheep NDT is available in Dubai. I think there is a pharmacy in Karama which has it. They will need a prescription
Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 19:48
i was on levo for 15 yrs and on ndt the past year ..brilliant ..got them from the states though as they are not avail here .. its super !!!
Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 18:21
Lilypad, NDT is not available here. I get it online. There is no halal NDT as far as I know. There is a bovine one available, which is not likely to be halal either. NDT is definitely superior to T4 only meds as it gives you not just one component, but all components of the thyroid hormone. If you wish to talk more I can tell you some things for success before you go down the NDT or T3 route, everything I have learned on my journey. If you'd rather do your own research, read this website : http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/things-we-have-learned/ Saved my life as of many others. Good luck! edited by Chocobella on 24/02/2015
Latest post on 24 February 2015 - 17:42
Hi , I was diagnosed with Hashimotos an year ago. Since then I have heard so many patients do much better on NDT but doctors simply do not prescribe it. Will be helpful to know if any one is taking NDT for their underactive thyroid and had much better results than levothyroxin. Also is there any place in dubai where you can get halal NDT.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY