Have any of you tried hypoxi? | ExpatWoman.com

Have any of you tried hypoxi?

Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 15:14

Any reviews plz? Did it reduce cellulite or inches?

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 00:32
i did not see any difference unfortunately either. Exercising, especially swimming helps me. You might invest the money in a couple of sessions with a personal trainer or group classes... helps me to stay motivated
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 18:50
I did a package of 10 for the same reasons as mentioned. I didn't see any difference to be honest. Waste of money. And it's low impact. They don't want you to move too fast on the bike. Thanks SL. Thanks Silvstet, I better move my butt then going for hypoxi. Money saved is money earned ? I just made some money on EW...thanks ladies :biggrin: <em>edited by smartee on 03/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 15:41
Any reviews plz? Did it reduce cellulite or inches? I tried it back in 2006 at the Aviation club, it only helped reduce inches as I was exercising daily and reducing my calories. It isn't a quick fix and you need to exercise and eat less too. I cannot comment on the cellulite as luckily don't suffer from it too much. Thank You SL, I am in healthy range or weight, just considering to do on my thighs because its bulkiest part ?. I would be happy even if it drops one inch as it claims "targeted area weight loss" I struggle with my bottom half and am a classic pear shape. I found doing weights helped toned the bulky part up so it didn't look so big ( If that makes sense) :-)
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 15:36
Any reviews plz? Did it reduce cellulite or inches? I tried it back in 2006 at the Aviation club, it only helped reduce inches as I was exercising daily and reducing my calories. It isn't a quick fix and you need to exercise and eat less too. I cannot comment on the cellulite as luckily don't suffer from it too much. Thank You SL, I am in healthy range or weight, just considering to do on my thighs because its bulkiest part ?. I would be happy even if it drops one inch as it claims "targeted area weight loss"
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 15:29
Any reviews plz? Did it reduce cellulite or inches? I tried it back in 2006 at the Aviation club, it only helped reduce inches as I was exercising daily and reducing my calories. It isn't a quick fix and you need to exercise and eat less too. I cannot comment on the cellulite as luckily don't suffer from it too much.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY