Salon Ink - prices | ExpatWoman.com

Salon Ink - prices

Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 18:13

I expected the cost of the hairdresser to be expensive and I am prepared to pay it, BUT the price of their treatments, leg wax, threading, eyebrow tints etc. are outrageous. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw what I was charged.

There is nothing that can justify those prices in a hair salon, won't be having any more treatments there.

Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 08:35
Ibut a threading is a threading and doesn't warrant their excessive prices. Sadly I'd disagree with that comment. There are people who are good at it and others who really, really aren't. I've had skin broken before by people who weren't very good and on your eyelid it HURTS.
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 18:51
Thanks Blondie, I will try there next time.
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 18:50
I absolutely should have checked beforehand, lesson learned. I am reluctantly 'happy' to pay over the odds for the hair stylist, but a threading is a threading and doesn't warrant their excessive prices.
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 18:41
Meant to add- the services you received : I have found the place in town center on the second floor is very reasonable and well done. That is located very close to Salon Ink if you want to try them next time. Sorry I forget the name but it is next to the hello kitty salon Nailstation? Yes that's it. Had a wax and threading there after it was recommended.
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 18:30
Meant to add- the services you received : I have found the place in town center on the second floor is very reasonable and well done. That is located very close to Salon Ink if you want to try them next time. Sorry I forget the name but it is next to the hello kitty salon
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 18:26
You should have definitely checked the prices! They are notoriously more expensive than most salons here but also seems that most of their customers are happy with the services provided- particularly hair color.
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 18:20
Why didn't you check the prices before going? Most of the high end/ reputable salons here are expensive.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY