al Mansoura | ExpatWoman.com

al Mansoura

Latest post on 14 June 2015 - 20:18
Hi minnie33, I was reading that you were looking for an apartment in the pearl. I arrived one week ago from Argentina and also want to move to the Pearl but I don't know where to start looking! Can you advise me a little bit? Thank you in advance!
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 13:33
hello Khokha2, Thanks for your advice, maybe i tray going to Souq, i never went there. However yesterday i start to search for a house at the Pearl. I loved the place, have beaches, pool, coffes, comercial area, it was nice.
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 11:40
Hello and welcome to Qatar! Almansoura is a very crowded place with narrow roads. Between the crazy driving and the hot weather, I don't think it's a good idea that you walk anywhere there. However, there is Souq Waqif very near by and is a wonderful place to spend your mornings in. I recommend you take a taxi to the Souq and walk there all you want. Good luck and stay safe!
Latest post on 25 February 2015 - 21:46
hello, Im new in Doha, i arrived ta 3 days and im already boring. I live in Al mansoura with my husband but he spend a lot of time at work and Travel a lot. Yesterday i tried to go to a coffe by foot but in this área ia impossible, i didnt felt confortable on the street. Does Anyone know what to do in Al Mansoura área? At the moment i dont have a licence car.