Getting Out of Arabian Ranches | ExpatWoman.com

Getting Out of Arabian Ranches

Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 09:12

Hi Ladies, i know there has been a lot of talk regarding this subject but does anyone know of the correct dept at the RTA to contact regarding this issue? It is becoming more and more difficult to exit onto Al Qudra Road as the flow from the bypass road is getting heavier.
Thank you

Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 10:52
I leave at 6am and I don't find traffic to be a problem. I feel the school traffic when coming home is much worse. I guess my hours help with avoiding traffic cuz I've seen how backed up it can get just to exit gate1. I wish they would open a gate on the global village side, it's such a huge detour coming back home from global village and the petrol station. There did used to be an entrance there, I don't know why it was closed - security maybe ? <em>edited by Doubting Thomas on 26/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 09:47
I leave at 6am and I don't find traffic to be a problem. I feel the school traffic when coming home is much worse. I guess my hours help with avoiding traffic cuz I've seen how backed up it can get just to exit gate1. I wish they would open a gate on the global village side, it's such a huge detour coming back home from global village and the petrol station.
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 09:31
There's a facebook group called Al Quadra roundabout or something and the RTA have started work on an extra slip lane.. Leaving early makes a huge difference, as does the Global Village shortcut :D

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY