Falling Apart - need allergy tests | ExpatWoman.com

Falling Apart - need allergy tests

Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 09:59
Sorry to hear what you are going through. I recommend the Imupro 300 allergy/food intolerance test at the Dubai herbal and treatment centre. It is not cheap, over 2,000 aed but well worth it and you get a detailed report with suggested menus/recipes based on your results.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 15:44
hi ladies, sorry I have had a crazy week and just got a chance to read your messages. Thanks so so much for the details. Can anyone recommend the exact test i.e. what is it called for the types of allergy tests I want? I believe there are several types. One of the docs i went to see said that there is a blood test for allergies and the other is where you blow into a machine. I dont feel confident that the blowing into some machine sounds accurate. Want to hear your thoughts on the type of tests you did, where and how much it costs and was it accurate so that I can go to the right clinic/doctor and request for that test.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 00:30
Try Dr J Reuter, dermatologist and also talk to your GP, could be diet related but also stress. Get better soon.
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 15:35
Have you gone to a GP? I suddenly developed psoriasis when i turned 30, I only recognized it as my brother has had it since he was born. When I looked it up apparently its quiet common for people to get it in their late 20's early 30's. Anyway my GP prescribed some antibiotic cream, which helps. It does come back when I am stressed, I also have rosacea, which makes me quiet red without an exertion. If you talk to a good gp they should be able point you in the right direction, you might just need a dermatologist. Good luck x
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 15:27
Sorry to hear about your struggles.. try http://healthandmore.me/ Wish you well.
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 12:43
I really felt your agony reading your post. Allergy is something that's complicated indeed. DH has skin asthma weather related but eventually developed to more skin related probs too. He went to see Dr. Ibrahim, dermatologist at Belhoul European in Diyafah road then from there, the doc referred labtests for allergy testing. Insurance didn't cover it tho. It's expensive but it gave us the best solution to deal with the allergies of my DH <em>edited by mommypie2015 on 26/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 10:10
Hitch, sounds like you're having a rough time. If you want allergy tests, I recommend Dr. Mina at Dubai London Clinic. She's an endocrinologist and I know that they do allergy tests, so you could give that a whirl......

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY