Table Top / Car Boot Sale | ExpatWoman.com

Table Top / Car Boot Sale

Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 13:55

Hi ladies. Does anyone know of any tabletop or car boot sales coming up soon?

Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 20:56
What about the Flea market at safa park? Or there is one in Mirdif as well.
Latest post on 18 March 2015 - 17:34
.......bump
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 12:09
Hi sorry couldn't answer early as it's been a crazy weekend... Friday 27th Feb had the following events: - International Fair at Horizon School (close to Safa Park) - Tabletop/CarBootSale at Horizon International School (former Star International Umm Al Sheif) Friday 6th March will have the following events: - Tabletop/CarBootSale at Horizon School (close to Safa Park) from 4pm-6pm Hope this clears the confusion!
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 11:38
I thought there was a table top sale tomorrow in horizon from 10:30 to 1pm and one in Dubai British School at 8am I'm not sure if it will be possible to get near them with the road closures for the triathlon. Perhaps they have been canceled Does anyone have an update on either? The boot sale at Horizon International (um al Sheif) was last Friday, the one this week is the other Horizon School
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 11:36
I emailed Horizon to ask them about it and they didn't reply. :-( Any one else knows about any Table Top sales coming up soon?
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 17:41
I thought there was a table top sale tomorrow in horizon from 10:30 to 1pm and one in Dubai British School at 8am I'm not sure if it will be possible to get near them with the road closures for the triathlon. Perhaps they have been canceled Does anyone have an update on either?
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 14:33
Thanks HorizonMum2. I will check it out. Would be great though if I can find sthg closer to where I live (Ranches, Motor City, Sports City area)...
Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 14:20
there's one at Horizon School (close to Safa park) on Friday, 6th March from 4-6pm...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY