Best nurseries in abu dhabi | ExpatWoman.com

Best nurseries in abu dhabi

Latest post on 26 February 2015 - 19:34

I want to know which is the best nursery in your opinion? I am so confused.

Latest post on 16 June 2019 - 13:28
Hello EW, Any recent recommendations on best nurseries in Abu Dhabi ? There's been a lot over the past few years and im debating between a few. However i would like to hear from your experiences and if you know of any of the following nurseries : - Bright Kids - Redwood - Early World - Bright Beginnings - Odyssey - Stepping Stones Thanksies!
Latest post on 17 May 2019 - 19:58
I have visited every single nursery in Abu Dhabi before finally choosing Step By Step nursery. I cannot recommend it high enough. It is super clean at any time of the day (most nurseries where filthy at the end of the day, especially the toilets). Also, great out door space and the only nursery with a huge indoor gym and glass walls. Teachers and staff are super. Worth visiting.
Latest post on 27 March 2019 - 15:25
Looking for a good nursery for my son who is 3 years old in Abu Dhabi...Apart from education I am looking for a nursery which provides great care to kids and handling them gently..pls suggest ...I had worst experience with a nursery where I sent my child a week...After I had stopped from the nursery he is sleeping peacefully at nite...and teacher interaction is not good.pls suggest a gud one..I'm much worried..
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 12:24
There are plenty of nurseries actually. I had been in the Reem Island and my child went to Mosaic Nursery. We were happy with their services. They only had about 16 students in each class, so wasn't a chaos and also did many activities to keep the kids entertained. You can check it out.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 14:33
Kindly check Oxford Nursery as the Principal of the Nursery is very accommodating and so with the staff......:)
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 10:05
My daughter goes to Treehouse Nursery in Khalifa City A. I actually cannot praise them highly enough, great facilities, fantastic caring staff and a lovely atmosphere, my daughter went to another nursery previously for several months and never really settled, the difference at Treehouse is the staff actually care and take time to get to know her, its not just a childcare factory / money making exercise which some of the other nurseries do tend to feel like. Bright beginnings also has a very good reputation but I don't have any personal experience of that.
Latest post on 12 April 2015 - 14:57
My daughter goes to Kidzlink which is on Karamah and Delma. They are very professional and are open from 7 to 5 pm. During summers they have summer camps and during winter break I enrolled her elsewhere for 2 weeks. The other option is you have her at nursery until 2pm and then a nanny at home to help out with the houseworks also. This is a cost effective option.
Latest post on 11 March 2015 - 10:26
If you are on your own, you will need a full time helper. This is not as bad as you think! We use a combination of nursery of school and nanny to be with our children while we are at work.
Latest post on 08 March 2015 - 17:57
I love Jigsaw nursery :-)
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 17:42
I searched so hard...there are few good nurseries you can check like kids academy...kidz link...kipinä..british orchard and springfields...hope you can find what you want. <em>edited by Mrs Naggar on 04/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 16:20
hi everyone, i am new at this forum, and i really need help, so i would appreciate any input you ladies might have. i am going to be moving to Abu Dhabi in April, and will be working full time at a company located in Sky Tower, Al Reem Island. i have recently gotten a divorce so i will be coming to Abu Dhabi as a single mother of a 20 months old girl. my question is: are there any full- day nursery facilities? i was very interested in Mosaic nursery located in Boutik Mall, but after checking i found out that they will be closed during the summer, and even when they have a summer camp it will only be for half a day. i am panicking at this point.... i need care for my child, and need any input you can provide. thanks,
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 21:14
bright beginnings, humpty dumpty, kids academy