Dark Skies | ExpatWoman.com

Dark Skies

Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 19:55
It rained on us at the garden centre only a few drops but lovely!
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 16:09
Ice is definitely more suited to a G&T than falling on it and injuring one's knee gardens there must be filled with the daffs and croci and snowdrops a plenty to please your eye since we wrote, the sky is back to blue so it's off i go also, and goodbye to EW
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 16:03
Is it really that cool there? To imagine just that! While here I was thinking to wear a sun hat The spring is showing all signs that’s it’s sprung And winter we hope is well truly done For ice as you say was something I think Done better in “liquid” that's pleasant to drink So enjoy your cool spell for at long at it lasts For the sun will return soon in furnace like blasts And I will run now to catch the fair weather For being the UK it won’t stay forever! <em>edited by chezmoi on 27/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 15:50
From under my blanket, your weather sounds nice although rain must be better than slippery ice? But I agree with your sentiments that sun brings good cheer With 6 months of it coming, we need not fear 'twil be November again when the skies become dark and EWers all over shout "look!" and "hark!" May we always remember this day with the breeze and times with no blanket where we surely would freeze as soon we will pine for these cooler times when the Snow Birds of Dubai fly to cooler climes (For newbies, Snow Birds leave on the last day of school Coming back in September is mostly the rule) Chezmoi maybe you need a hol in the sun? Come here as ours will be back by Mon!
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 15:44
the skies are dark. It's windy as well. Shall we dust off our wellies? that would be swell. Oh how nice to look forward to rain There's plenty here that think it a pain Here in the UK it’s the sun we want The rain is not something we go out and hunt We jump for joy when we see the sun While Dubai has to hide, take cover and run No if only we could do a weather exchange We would be so content we’d never complain. Right now here is sunny hip hip hooray I hope you get your rain today! <em>edited by chezmoi on 27/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 14:50
just had a few drops of rain in the Ranches but it's brightening up now
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 14:08
I am really enjoying this cooler weather.
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 13:59
How lovely that would be I think its just sand and grey clouds though, hope im wrong :-) Its now raining in motorcity :-) yippee <em>edited by egg on 27/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 13:56
the skies are dark. It's windy as well. Shall we dust off our wellies? that would be swell.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY