home based jobs | ExpatWoman.com

home based jobs

Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 18:26
Thanks for advise
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 17:18
I'm a Travel Counsellor. One of very few companies where we are legal working from home I believe. To do this we purchase a franchise and we are given a labor card and if required visas can be arranged. It's a 'real' business so there are set up/franchise fees as you'd expect, with high earning potential.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 13:25
Me neither..and judging by the number of recruiters all over face book groups they must have more sellers than customers !! Lol
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 10:05
I know someone in another country who tried to get me involved in the <not mentioning company name> sign-up. I am absolutely not interested as I think it's one huge scam (nothing to do with the products but all about the sign-up fee) but out of interest kept asking about labour cards/legalities to see what the deal was. This was the response I got: [i'>Please note that our members are all Independent Distributor and they are not directly employee of XXX. Moreover, XXX are not providing any visa or sponsor the Distributors to legally stay in the country. Most of the Distributors are employed by other companies at the same time doing a business for XX. They have their own freewill to be a member for XX as an Independent Distributors.[/i'> Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 09:41
Doubting Thomas they must do if it's legal. I didn't ask about details as I have a full time job and not interested in working from home. Will ask her next time I purchase products if you would like me to.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 00:03
I did the Clean 9 through a lady who runs her own business from home under the umbrella of Forever Living Products, it's [b'>completely legal [/b'>and she seems to be doing really well. She's always looking for people to join her team you can contact her through here I'm sure she'd be happy to answer questions [url=https://www.facebook.com/jensforeverdxb'>link[/url'> Did they give you a labour card ? Lol. Of course. It's legal..
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 22:34
I did the Clean 9 through a lady who runs her own business from home under the umbrella of Forever Living Products, it's [b'>completely legal [/b'>and she seems to be doing really well. She's always looking for people to join her team you can contact her through here I'm sure she'd be happy to answer questions [url=https://www.facebook.com/jensforeverdxb'>link[/url'> Did they give you a labour card ?
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 19:51
I did the Clean 9 through a lady who runs her own business from home under the umbrella of Forever Living Products, it's completely legal and she seems to be doing really well. She's always looking for people to join her team you can contact her through here I'm sure she'd be happy to answer questions [url=https://www.facebook.com/jensforeverdxb'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 27 February 2015 - 18:48
Can anyone suggest homebased suggest job.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY