Dryer Sheets and Bisquick? | ExpatWoman.com

Dryer Sheets and Bisquick?

Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 22:26
How much were the bounce sheets?
Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 20:26
Hi, i wasjust in Park N Shop and they had bounce sheets and Bisquick in the box and in the little yellow jug. Enjoy!
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 19:17
Safestway.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 19:17
Safestway.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 18:58
Have you tried park aNd shop? I haven't been there in ages but they used to have all sorts of products not usually in other supermarkets.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 14:58
Snuggle dryer sheets, have you tried Lulu? I got a few boxes about a month back at one. I hadn't seen them for a while either so I got what they had left. Sorry can't comment as to bis quick, honestly don't even remember what it's for lol.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 13:58
Dryer sheets have all but disappeared from the market -- don't know why. I, too, bought some Waitrose ones recently. If you find any, buy as many as you can. As for Bisquick, have purchased for a long while, but I last bought some from Choithram's. Lulu's might be a good for Bisquick as well. Good luck, and please report if you find the dryer sheets anywhere.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 11:38
Thank you! I'll try that! I know I bought Bounce sheets somewhere but never realised they weren't readily available so didn't really make note of it.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 10:42
I think I got the waitrose own brand dryer sheets at waitrose
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 10:31
hello all! I can't for the life of me seem to find dryer sheets or Bisquick. I have tried Carrefour, a Spinneys (albeit a smaller one) and even the Co-op (I did find the best grapes there though so it wasn't time wasted) an no luck. I bought both at one point in time but cannot remember where??? Would really appreciate some help!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY